Whether you are looking for a traditional conservatory, orangery, free-standing garden room or roof lantern, our bespoke aluminium structures add more than just space to your home; they add light, colour and beauty.
We bring an individual approach and a fresh eye to provide a creative design solution that meets your specific needs. Whilst tailoring your garden room to you, we also ensure that it will complement your home and the surrounding environment.
Features and Benefits of the Marston & Langinger Product Range
With our design and build expertise we provide an excellent project co-ordination service that ensures you benefit from all of the features available with a Marston & Langinger garden room.
Why we use aluminium
- Aluminium is lightweight, strong, durable and 100% recyclable. It is easy to maintain, comes in fine profiles and allows us to be flexible with our design solutions.
- Clever thermal break technology combined with insulated double glazed units and automated roof ventilation ensures comfortable use of your garden room all year-round.
- Our in-house paint plant allows us to powder-coat your structure with a long-lasting colour of your choice.
Flexible Design Solutions
- Our specialist design team use 3D models to help you picture your structure in situ.
- We provide design choices down to the last detail, meaning you can even choose from a range of handle designs and materials.
- You can choose from a wide choice of door and window configurations, including what kind of toughened or laminated glass units, what finish and whether you want them tinted.
Project Co-ordination Service
From the initial design survey to our planning service and assisting in the build process, we offer a comprehensive project co-ordination service.
Using the latest in 3D computer aided design software, our drawing office provide visuals of your project from every angle to see how it will look before it goes into manufacturing. Find out more about our design services here.
Each of our structures originates with a unique design, tailored for its specific surroundings. If you are planning on creating a large kitchen extension or a smaller garden room for relaxation, take a look through our gallery and find inspiration from our showcase of styles and features that span any taste and style, from traditional to contemporary.
Marston & Langinger can offer whatever you want from a wide spectrum of colours, from classic shades of white through to muted greens, greys and browns, inspired by our home set in the South Downs. Your choice is almost limitless.
You’re thinking of embarking on a major project so you will have lots of questions about garden rooms and building regulations. Here are some of the most common questions that our customers ask.